FIGMENT WATER - 02_CARIBBEAN_FREE_SAMPLE by HenrikBC is a an animated displacement texture that can applied to a flat surface to give it depth and the characteristic motion of water.
Have you ever wanted to quickly add animated water to a pool and didn't want to spend a lot of time tinkering with procedural noise maps or 3rd party plugins? This texture pack is a fast solution to this problem.
This is a FREE SAMPLE version of FIGMENT WATER - 02_CARIBBEAN that is free to download, test and use on any personal and non-commercial project.
The differences between the free and commercial version are as follows:
- Free only includes one texture (Mono PNG) in 512x512 pixels resolution. Commercial includes two textures: Mono PNG in 2K and Vector EXR in 1K.
- Free is for personal and non-commercial projects only
- Mono water displacement map (512 x 512 pixels) in 16-bit PNG format
- Texture loops seamlessly
- Texture tiles seamlessly
- 240 unique frames per texture loop
- Made for 24 fps timelines, but intentionally created in 48 fps to enable both realtime 24 fps playback (2x speed/skip every second frame) and slow-motion playback in 24 fps (playing all frames). For 24 fps timelines this means 5 seconds per loop in realtime and 10 seconds per loop in slow-motion
- A perfect match for the animated caustics from FIGMENT CAUSTICS - VOLUME 1
QUICK TUTORIAL FOR 3DS MAX + V-RAY
The video below is a presentation of ALL products from the FIGMENT WATER - VOLUME 1 collection and is included on this page for comparison purposes only.
You can download a high-quality mp4 video file (496mb) of the catalogue here.
This license grants only one person access to the product. For hobbyists and students - for use in personal and non-commercial projects only.
If you need any of these products for a commercial project, you can find them here.
Please do not repackage, share or resell this content.
1 realistic animated water displacement map in Mono 16-bit PNG (512x512 pixels) - 240 frames