FIGMENT TELEPHOTO SKIES 1 by HenrikBC is a collection of panorama-stitched photos of skies shot at a long focal length to preserve as much detail as possible. For a free sample, click here.
Have you ever found your go-to wide-angle cloud backgrounds to be lacking in resolution when you blow them up for a detail shot?
This collection of telephoto skies and clouds is the fix to that problem. They are intended to complement your existing collection of wide angle/spherical skies with images you can use for close-up and detail shots.
The package includes 50 clear, cloudy, overcast, sunset and dusk skies + 5 bonus skies.
Perfect for use in arch-viz, VFX and compositing for film and animation.
- 8K Resolution: 8.000 x 3200 pixels (2.5:1 aspect)
- 50 skies + 5 bonus skies
- Delivered in visually lossless EXR format (DWAB) in Linear sRGB color-space
- JPEG previews are included
- All skies have the horizon firmly aligned at the bottom
- Birds, foliage and buildings have been painted out
- Highlights and shadows are 100% intact and unclipped
- Noise/grain has been reduced using Neat Image Pro
- All images have a focal length equivalent to an 80mm lens + a horizontal FoV of 9 degrees (approximately)
- NB: Clouds being what they are (water vapor that is far, far away), the sharpness/detail of the different skies varies a bit. Before purchasing you can download the free sample package that includes four full-resolution EXR skies to get a sense of what the skies look like.
You can get the free sample here.
- 5 bonus skies!
- These skies do not have a horizon at image bottom and are in irregular resolutions + focal lengths, but I thought they could be useful so I have included them as extras
- Shot on a Canon 5D Mark III + 70-200mm f2.8L Mark II at 5500K
- Captured in 14-bit RAW / Processed in 32-bit in every post step
- Stitching and alignment done in PTGui Pro
- Noise reduction using Neat Image Pro
- Removal of buildings, foliage and birds - so many birds! - in Photoshop
- Most images are made up of 7-9 shots at a combined resolution of approx. 14.000 x 5.500 pixels before downscaling to 8K (which I felt was a reasonable sweet-spot before starting to lose important resolution data)
Single User License - Personal/Commercial
Team License (10 users) - Commercial
Team License (Unlimited users) - Commercial
Educational License (Unlimited users) for a single school
Please do not repackage, share or resell this content
50 Sky/Cloud images in 8K resolution (8000x3200 pixels) in visually lossless EXR format (DWAB) + 5 bonus Skies
- 50 Sky/Cloud images in 8K resolution (8000x3200 pixels) in visually lossless EXR format (DWAB) + 5 bonus Skies
- Size684 MB